The Virginia Museum of Radio Entertainment extends heartfelt thanks to our volunteers that generously share their time to expand our mission and educational outreach.
The VMRE is always in need of volunteers to help expand our mission and community outreach throughout Central Virginia.
We are seeking volunteers for the following opportunities:
- Grant coordination and management
- Concert volunteers
- Communication including flyer, poster, and event notification
- Archiving and digital audio restoration
- Artifact preservation
- Volunteer coordinators
- On air production
- Administrative assistance including office management, advising, and coordination Volunteer coordinators
- Special event coordination and educational program development (teaching experience a definite plus!)
For more information on volunteer opportunities please contact Chris Gowin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-678-8013.